Why the changes are displayed in preview but are not visible in my published website?
All changes are instantly applied to a published webpage the moment you publish it. If you are seeing an old version of a page, it means your browser is showing a saved version from a cache. Reload a page ("F5" for Windows, "Cmd + R" for Mac) to see the changes.
If a simple reload does not help, you need to clear your browser cache.
To clear cache in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome on your desktop.
- Click the menu button in the upper right corner.
- More Tools → Clear Browsing Data.
- On top, select the time range. To delete all the data cached, select "All time".
- Select the "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" tick boxes.
- Click "Clear Data".